HOW TO LEAD A TEAM BY NOT TELLING… BUT ASKING ?
“ I was immediately able to increase my sales by $25,000 within one month after this workshop as I was able to create a list of powerful questions before going to any sales meetings.”
Jamal Albert Fais, Los Angeles
Good leaders know that no one likes to be told what to do, but people love to be asked, what to do? Effective leaders know that a shift in paradigm is necessary for companies to grow and sustain their growth based on employees’ participation and not dictation of policies and procedures. Good leaders understand new leadership management is about asking great and powerful questions that inspires, motivates people and expand their thinking. This program is designed to help you understand the power of great questions and how to use those questions to build a team that is stronger, more focused and knows how to
effectively think on its own and is capable of moving a company and an entire organization forward. Anyone can learn the art of questioning and utilize powerful and penetrating questions to unlock opportunities for them. But every leader must be able to answer these questions on a personal level first, before they can ask others. It is no wonder that great leaders are always prepared to answer the toughest questions when asked by media and you too can master the art of questioning. No matter whether you are a seasoned leader at the top of your game or a newcomer wanting to take the first steps into leadership, this program will change the way you look at questions and improve your leadership life.
• Learn the 8 reasons as why profound questions are so important for a leader?
• Be able to reflect on questions that have brought you to where you are now
• Become familiar with the questions that every leader must be able to ask himself/ herself
• Learn samples of questions that you need to be asking your team members to help you lead better
• Understand and recognize the different type of listening that exists
• Recognize as why you must become a good listener before you master the art of questioning?
• Learn how to create an environment where questions are welcomed and valued
• Find out why leading yourself first is important and why it seems more difficult than leading others?
• Recognize and learn what makes a leader to become sustainable and last as a leader?
• Identify the most effective habits that a leader must develop on a daily basis
• Understand humility for a leader is not a weakness in corporate world but a trait
• Become familiar as why leaders transparency about their personal challenges can connect the leader to its followers
• Learn how leaders must filter their emotions so it does not affect their leadership capabilities?
• Learn how could leaders lead when they are in the bottom?
• Understand the difference between delegation and abdicating responsibility
• Learn how to navigate people through sustained difficult times
• Recognize 4 things that young leaders with no track records must do to lead successfully
• Learn how to successfully to recognize other leaders’ potentials?
• What are the 5 things that a new leader must do when entering a new company?
• How do you motivate an unmotivated employee?
About Dr. Allen Nazeri
A John Maxwell, Certified Speaker, Trainer & Coach
Dr. Allen Nazeri is the CEO/Founder of Business Mastermind Group based in Hong Kong, Bangkok, Dubai & Las Vegas. Dr. Allen is a certified business coach, trainer ,speaker, a founding member and an expert in the field of leadership with the John Maxwell Team. For nearly 25 years, Dr. Allen has been a serial entrepreneur managing and leading people in different types of organizations from start ups to publicly traded companies. Dr. Allen’s passion for subject of leadership started when he failed at the ability to grow his company at the age of 28 beyond certain level financially and faced chaos in his business. This was the beginning of his journey to be educated and mentored by Dr. John Maxwell who helped him raise his leadership lid to a level that he was able to start, grow and manage several multimillion dollar businesses by the time he was 35 years of the age and engage in consulting and training with some of the largest publicly and privately held American companies. Since that time, Dr. Allen has passionately pursued further leadership training with the John Maxwell Team, The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center as well as the Disney Institute. For the last 10 years he has been involved in teaching practical leadership lessons from his own successes and failures as well as the information gathered by working with some of the most influential and wealthiest men and women in the world.
About The John Maxwell Team
The John Maxwell Team is a leading leadership training organization based in The United States of America and is founded by Dr. John Maxwell, the #1 Leadership expert in the field of leadership and his founding partners such as Dr. Allen Nazeri to bring high quality leadership and management trainings to the people around the world. John C. Maxwell is an internationally respected leadership expert, speaker, trainer, coach and author, whose philosophy is simple: “Everything rises and falls on leadership.” The John Maxwell company and The John Maxwell team have been responsible in educating and equipping leaders in most Fortune 500 companies, US government and are currently working with 22 foreign governments to teach Maxwell philosophy.